[Haifux] Next DC9723 meeting

amichay p. k. am1chay.p.k at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 21:55:52 MSD 2011

The Israeli DefCon group is a group designed to serve as a place for
discussion for the growing community of people involved in information
security in Israel.
We meet on the third Tuesday of the month in a central Tel Aviv
location, and have talks and activities.

Our meetings are held at the Tel Aviv University, courtesy of StarTau,
the entrepreneurial center of TAU.

The meetings are open and free, and we try to include content that
caters for both beginners as well as more advanced.

If you are a Hacker / Security practitioner / Just want to expand your
horizons, you're welcome to join us!

The next meeting will be held on 26.4.2011 at the Tel-Aviv University,
Rosenblat Auditorium at the engineering faculty, at 19:00.

Please note that it would be the fourth Tuesday of the month
(irregular) as Passover falls on the third Tuesday.

For directions, please see the Directions page:
http://wiki.dc9723.org/wiki/Directions

For the previous meetings, please see the "meetings" page:
http://wiki.dc9723.org/wiki/Meetings

* Schedule

    19:00-19:30 - Gathering and opening remarks
    19:30-20:15 - Rich and Happy "עשיר ומאושר" - Ben Liba & Roy Reuven.
    20:15-20:20 - Break
    20:20-21:05 - Binary instrumentation for hackers and security
professionals - Gal Diskin.
    21:05-22:00 - Mingling and breakout sessions

For more information, visit our wiki website: http://wiki.dc9723.org/