[Haifux] Nested disk encryption

Shachar Raindel shacharr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 10:44:07 MSD 2010

I will add a recommendation for TrueCrypt, which is considered secure,
very easy to use, and supports hidden volumes, so that even if you are
forced to give out passwords, you can give out passwords that will be
valid, but not show up the content of your real encrypted drive.

It is also portable, so you can use the same drive image on different
OSes, and it has a nice gui (in addition to command line support).

--Shachar