[Haifux] טרמפ למפגש בטכניון מזכרון יעקב

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Tue Oct 12 17:32:41 MSD 2010

i am not from zichron (and i'm not sure there are people from there
coming to haifux meetings) - but it might help if you'll give more
details of the car required (i.e. enough space to put your wheel chair
in, i suppose?).

by the way - anyone knows if taub building is properly accesible without
hassles? i imagine it has to be - but i remember stairs around the
building..

--guy