[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] SSDL & Linux - a Love story or a Battle field? - Shahar Dag

Shahar Dag dag at cs.technion.ac.il
Sun Nov 7 14:03:53 MSK 2010

Hello

In my case I object to record the lecture (video or audio) and publish it. I
am not sure what's the Technion policy about such lectures and I don't want
to check. Also publishing the lecture will force me to be much carful when
describing the process of migrating to Linux (which will make the lecture
less real).

Shahar