[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] SSDL & Linux - a Love story or a Battle field? - Shahar Dag

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 13:27:39 MSK 2010

Well, if you happen to have a digital recorder of any type (even an
analog one would work, if you digitize it later), we'd be happy...

Unfortunately for us, Guy, who is the guy who used to do so, is a bit too busy.

So ...

Even if you cannot do this during this talk (which we hope you can),
feel free to take recordings of future talks as well (with the
permission of the speaker, of course!). Hamakor is actually hosting
the previous lectures, and you can have your name added to the hall of
fame of haifux!

Cheers,