[Haifux] [ OT- Job Offer] Somebody from Tiberias for basic support

Julian Daich julianlx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 12:11:49 MSD 2010

Hi,

After three years of being a happy Linux user, my mom had to replace her
computer for a new one. The problem is that she lives near Tiberias and
I Live abroad and she does not know any technitian that knows about
Linux. She will recieve on Sunday a Windows PC without access to all her
files. She misses and likes her Linux desktop for its simplicity and
stability.

The task is easy to do. To put the old HD in the new PC, update Xubuntu
8.04 to 10.04 and maybe restoring her XP partition without side effects.

Please, contact me for your disponibility and prices.

Best regards,

Julian
--
Julian Daich <julianlx at gmail.com>