[Haifux] Jerusalem - Meetup

Israel David idave147 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:50:44 MSK 2010

This is intended mainly to non programmers.

Here's how our meetup looks like:

a) Intro to Drupal and community by Israel David ~15 mins
b) Singing Communities <http://kehilotsharot.org.il/> Site presentation,
User point of view and administrator point of view - by Amir Simantov ~
20mins
c) On Linux - Ubuntu, OpenOffice and Firefox by Sivan Green ~15 mins
d) Our experience with Drupal by Yoni and Michael from
YAM-Designs<http://www.yam-designs.com/>~20mins
e) Q&A's ...

The add reads as follows:
What do the student association <http://aguda.org.il/>, the White
House<http://www.whitehouse.gov/>and MTV
UK <http://www.mtv.co.uk/> have in common?
The same tool you'll be using to build your own site, Drupal<http://drupal.org/>
!
It can be your blog, a workgroup site, online News, Photo/Video gallery,
e-commerce or portfolio and more...without programming.
A mathematician who can build his site and share knowledge is a better
mathematician.
This is true for an archeologist, a rabbi and a blacksmith.
Where:
Hebrew University - Givat
Ram<http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/venue/1145793/?eventId=12136793>
 Shprinzak Building
Computer farm - Room 1
Jerusalem
When:
 <http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/venue/1145793/?eventId=12136793>January
17th from 6 - 8 PM

Go here <http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/calendar/12136793/> for
details.

We're booking one on 31-January-2010 at TAU

We can organize a meetup/lecture at the Technion.

Israel
 http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/