[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE] Creative Commons Licenses - Dalit Ken-Dror - Part II

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 23:57:14 MSK 2010

On Monday, December 20th, at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Dalit
Ken-Dror continue her talk about

         Creative Commons Licenses, Open Source Software Licenses & the new
Israeli Copyright Act of 2007

Part I of the talk covered the new Israeli Copyright Act of 2007. This part
of the talk will focus on Creative Commons Licenses.

We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future Haifux events include:

3/1/11   From VxWorks To Linux by Raz Ben Yehuda

Note: Boaz Goldstein's talk about Bash, which was intended to be given this
coming Monday, was postponed.

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org
Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.