[Haifux] Linux Newbie, enjoyed first meeting

Tom Balazs tom123online at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 00:02:25 MSD 2010

Hi,

This week was my first Haifux meeting (I'm new to Linux too) and I enjoyed
it. Thank you to Tzafrir. During the meeting I wrote down some links. I
thought I'd pass them on to you.

Tom
---

Tzafrir Rehan's presentation
http://tzafrir.net/html5/

An Implausibly Illustrated Guide to HTML5 Web Workers
http://wearehugh.com/public/2010/08/html5-web-workers/

JW Player 5.0 Launches With Some Huge Upgrades
http://www.reelseo.com/jw-player-5/

HTML5 & CSS3 Readiness
http://html5readiness.com/

Modernizr is a JavaScript toolkit that allows you to use cool new CSS3 and
HTML5 features while maintaining a fine level of control over browsers that
don't ...
www.modernizr.com/

The HTML5 Studio has nine demos that show off some fanciful sides of HTML5,
CSS3 and friends.
http://studio.html5rocks.com/

Dive Into HTML
http://diveintohtml5.com/

Escher for Real
The cool exhibit hanging on the first floor
http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~gershon/EscherForReal/