[Haifux] Haifux is a candidate for Hamakor Prize

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Fri Aug 6 22:33:57 MSD 2010

On Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 11:46:22AM +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 August 2010 10:12:48 Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda wrote:
> > Clarification: we need someone who is going to August Penguin the day after
> > tomorrow, to go up on stage and get the document of candidacy or winning.
> > Neither Orr, nor Eli, nor I, will be able to attend. We got no response so
> > far, from no one.
> >
> > So please don't make the calculation of "others are more 'Haifuxers' than
> > me" (what does that mean, anyhow?). It brings us to zero volunteers. We
> > need one person to go on stage and get the document, that is all.
>
> I guess I can take the prize if I'm going to attend (which I'm planning to.)

Sadly Shlomi was not able to represent Haifux, as he was too busy
representing the Mantises of Perl-IL at the same time :-)

Kudos  to the Blogli folks who ended up first in that category.

You missed a nice event. I hope to see you there next year.

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | tzafrir at jabber.org | VIM is
tzafrir at cohens.org.il |                    |  best