[Haifux] Moving house: have at my junk

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:38:29 MSD 2010

I've had my coffee, here are the details:

junk.jpg:
* Atari video computer system
* HP 4255 (needs work), HP 1600 (needs cartridges), Assorted chargers
* Mango phone, Universal solar phone charger, Jabra bluetooth headset,
Silicon case for N95, 4 port KVM, 20GB WD IDE hard drives, Optical
drive (CD Writer I think), Mechanical 4 port KVM
* IDE quick-remove drawer, 2 battery chargers with lots of AA
batteries, Motion sensor, Electromagnet, Radio, Sony Minidisc player
with lots of rewritable discs
* Lamps, Speakers, Wide-view rear view mirror, Assorted wood for
shelves, Car sunshades, Encyclopedic dictionary

pci_junk.jpg:
* 2 network cards, 2 modems
* Internal ADSL modem, Sound card, TV card with remote

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com