[Haifux] Haifux is a candidate for Hamakor Prize

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:12:48 MSD 2010

Clarification: we need someone who is going to August Penguin the day after
tomorrow, to go up on stage and get the document of candidacy or winning.
Neither Orr, nor Eli, nor I, will be able to attend. We got no response so
far, from no one.

So please don't make the calculation of "others are more 'Haifuxers' than
me" (what does that mean, anyhow?). It brings us to zero volunteers. We need
one person to go on stage and get the document, that is all.

Note that the last day for on-line registration to August Penguin is
tomorrow.

Thanks,
Orna

--