[Haifux] [HAIFUX Workshop] The Web Rant Workshop

Shahar Dag dag at cs.technion.ac.il
Tue Apr 27 16:06:03 MSD 2010

Hi

I disagree with the suggestion to hide the browser we use.

If I, as a web muster that works with IE will get some complain, I will
check it in IE.

As a result I will find it a false complain and I will be angry with the
dumb user.

On the other end if he would mention FireFox I will check it with IE & with
FireFox and at list verify the problem

Shahar