[Haifux] Haifux lecture on Yom Hasho'a?

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Fri Apr 2 14:39:31 MSD 2010

Hello,

It looks like I should have clarified a few issues:

1. Voting on Doodle does NOT require any subscription whatsoever. You
MAY leave your name, which will not be published, nor your vote. Names
will help us, of course.

2. Details about Haifux meetings (location, time, etc) can be found at
our site: http://haifux.org

3. Car permits is an issue indeed. If that's a showstopper, I suppose a
one-time car permit can be organized. A permanent permit for one year
(non-students, evenings only) will cost you 50 NIS. I learn that some
rely on their charms on the Technion gate (saying "Haifux") and get by
with that. Or you can coordinate a lift from the gate to Taub with one
of those who have a permit.

Here's the link to the poll again, in case someone changed his/her mind:

http://www.doodle.com/qb9v7axc3ipi9xhe

Eli

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il