[Haifux] [HELP HELP] Uses of Linux in the "real world"

boazg boaz.gezer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 11:55:24 MSK 2009

worlds most powerful computer runs linux, based on wikipedia (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Roadrunner)
i like this example because it shows how nicely linux scales from a
cellphone or a modem to 12K CPU supercomputer

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 07:56, Vadim Eisenberg <vadim.eisenberg at gmail.com>wrote:

> Eli,
>
> Will you teach anything specific to Linux or general Unix development tools
> ? If you will teach the general Unix, it is not really relevant to the
> students of the lecture the difference between Linux and Unix, so you
> probably can provide general Unix usage statistics to "sell" the students
> Unix development tools.
>
> Regards,
> Vadim

Charles de Gaulle<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html>
- "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."