[Haifux] [W2L] Call for lecturer + "Linux guru"

Shahar Dag dag at cs.technion.ac.il
Sun Oct 18 17:55:04 MSD 2009

Dotan

Do you have solution to the Technion video problem?
If yes, I will be happy to implement it in SSDL & put it in our wiki

Shahar Dag
System & Software Development Laboratory (SSDL)
Computer Science Department
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa, Israel
Tel. 972-4-829-4880
Fax 972-4-829-4878