[Haifux] [W2L] Call for lecturer + "Linux guru"

Ohad Lutzky ohad at lutzky.net
Sun Oct 18 01:52:23 MSD 2009

This is for their instructor to do, and for them to be taught about later on
:)I'll only teach them how to check out older versions after I explain
branches - that way they can be aware of the dangers of committing on
non-branches.

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that
is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to

Ohad Lutzky