[Haifux] [W2L] Call for lecturer + "Linux guru"

Ohad Lutzky ohad at lutzky.net
Sun Oct 18 01:52:23 MSD 2009

This is for their instructor to do, and for them to be taught about later on
:)I'll only teach them how to check out older versions after I explain
branches - that way they can be aware of the dangers of committing on

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Shachar Shemesh <shachar at shemesh.biz>wrote:

>  Ohad Lutzky wrote:
> I specifically didn't teach them checkout, for this exact reason...
> To me, being able to check out an older version is the number 1 use of a
> version control system. I fail to see the use of the whole thing without it.
> Shachar
> --
> Shachar Shemesh
> Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.http://www.lingnu.com

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that
is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to
- William Hazlitt

Ohad Lutzky