[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE] How Time Flies: Jiffies, Hi-Res Timers and the Tickless Kernel - Gilad Ben-Yossef

Gilad Ben-Yossef gilad at codefidence.com
Sun Nov 22 17:50:52 MSK 2009

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda wrote:

> On Monday, November 23rd (TOMORROW) at 18:30, Haifux will gather to
> hear Gilad Ben-Yossef talk about
>
> How Time Flies: Jiffies, Hi-Res Timers and the Tickless Kernel

Unfortunately, I will have to disappoint everyone (yet again) and cancel
this talk.

Please accept my sincere apologies, especially Orna and Or. When Or
emailed to postpone this talk (it was originally scheduled on what
turned out to be a W2L slot) he gave tomorrow as a possible replacement
slot and I ACKed the cancellation and completely missed this alternative
date and have only become aware of it due to this email.

Unfortunately, I can't possibly make it tomorrow, or in the foreseeable
future for that matter.

To relieve any doubt, this is utterly my own fault and not Orna or Or
and I once again ask for your forgiveness but my talk is definitely
canceled for tomorrow.

Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef
Chief Coffee Drinker & CTO

Web:   http://codefidence.com
Cell:  +972-52-8260388
Skype: gilad_codefidence
Tel:   +972-8-9316883 ext. 201
Fax:   +972-8-9316884
Email: gilad at codefidence.com

Check out our Open Source technology and training blog - http://tuxology.net

	"That is not dead which can eternal lie.
	 And with strange aeons even death may die."