[Haifux] advanced of programming in Linux

Maxim Kovgan maxim.kvg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 19:01:35 MSK 2009

Hello, Shahar!
One of the important things I learned once, that if you have a battle
you know you're going to lose - avoid it:
Programming in Linux is neither easier nor faster. Programming in
Linux is ... just programming.

With Linux you have more control over more software/source code, than
with windows.
A variety and flexibility, Whatever advantages of this are.
And this is for better or for worse.

Regards!