[Haifux] Fwd: [JOB OFFER] systems researchers at IBM Research - Haifa

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:32:41 MSK 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Muli Ben-Yehuda <muli at il.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Subject: [JOB OFFER] systems researchers at IBM Research - Haifa
To: Marc's List <linux-il at cs.huji.ac.il>

Hello everyone,

We have a limited number of open systems research positions at the IBM
Research - Haifa lab[1-3]. We are looking for PhD-level[4] researchers
and engineers, with proven hands-on experience and expertise in one or
more of the following areas: networking, operating systems,
virtualization, systems management, grid/cloud computing, and storage.

Successful candidates should demonstrate strong background in computer
science or computer engineering, ability to perform cutting edge R&D,
with a focus on ability to take ideas from idea to materialization.

At the lab we combine cutting edge research with advanced development,
with a heavy dose of kernel hacking thrown in. We work on and
contribute to many open source projects, including the Linux kernel
and the KVM hypervisor. If you are interested, or know someone who
might be interested, please don't hesitate to send me your CV.

[1] http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/research.html

[2] The systems department:
http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/dept/stt/index.html

[3] My group: http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/dept/stt/sas.html

[4] If you have what it takes, lack of a PhD is not an issue.

Cheers,
Muli
--
Muli Ben-Yehuda | muli at il.ibm.com | +972-4-8281080
Manager, Virtualization and Systems Architecture