[Haifux] [HELP HELP] Uses of Linux in the "real world"

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 11:32:47 MSK 2009

The purpose of this W2L is twofold. Yes, we intend it both for
students/developers and for desktop users, but not at the same time,
usually.
Of the first two talks, the first (dev tools) is specifically targeted to
students (note the hour). The second is non-technical, and is specifically
targeted at wide users audience. The reason Eli speaks at the first talk, is
to promote the club and the rest of the W2L talks (including the second).
The last talk is also intended for developers, although not necessarily
students.