[Haifux] [VOLUNTEER] Publishing Haifux on cs.technion website - perl task

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Sun May 31 17:23:15 MSD 2009

Dear all,

In order to publish Haifux lectures automatically on the board of the CS
faculty regularly, and without manual mistakes, we need to adapt the CS
script (the aggregator).
I have the source of the main script, but no access to the environment where
it would work. The script already aggregates some other clubs, so there is a
template to follow when adapting it. It is a perl script, with function
pointers, not object oriented, as far as I saw.

*The person who takes upon him/herself to adapt the script should attempt to
complete the work right without testing the script in the real environment.
*Minimal changes should be made to the script's code, in order to facilitate
its approval.
*The script may use haifux's future lectures page, or its rss writer or
reader.

Any volunteers?

Thanks
Orna.