[Haifux] what's the status of getting into the technion with a car?

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sat May 30 15:49:54 MSD 2009

guy keren wrote:

> so i just go there, say "i want to buy a VIP entrance", pay X NIS in
> cash, and they give me a yearly VIP pass on the spot?

Someone said VIP card? I got mine at the entrance of "Makak" (at Canada
dorms) because they are open until pretty late (after Haifux meetings,
in particular). You pay 60 NIS, get a piece of paper which is your car
entrance permit until the real card is made (can take a month or two,
but who cares).

With that card I've always been let in, usually with no questions asked.
And when they asked me where I was going, I simply said the truth, saw
the guy scratching his head, and then let me in. The card is effective
for one year.

Details:
http://www.asat.org.il/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=39:vip&layout=blog&Itemid=133

   Eli