[Haifux] some addendums to today's gdb meeting

Ohad Lutzky ohad at lutzky.net
Wed May 6 16:37:58 MSD 2009

Also, if anyone has information on "the quick and easy way" to debug libc
functions (such as tzset), I'd much appreciate it.

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 11:34 PM, Hai Zaar <haizaar at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 10:04 PM, guy keren <choo at actcom.co.il> wrote:
> >
> > i think there was something else we wanted an answer for - does anyone
> > remember?
> Hi, Guy!
> Thank for the real goo lecture.
> I remind you address these topic mentioned today but not covered:
> * Debugging python C modules
> * Share you experience about debugging optimized code
>
> Thanks again!
> --
> Zaar

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that
is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to
be.
- William Hazlitt

Ohad Lutzky