[Haifux] Technion's PDP-11 Simulator

Michael Vasiliev mycroft at yandex.ru
Mon Mar 30 14:23:36 MSD 2009

I remember for a fact, provided it's the same simulator that I was
running four years ago, that it didn't run in wine, but ran nearly
perfectly in xdosemu in freedos environment. In fact, I still have the
scripts laying around that launch it. You'll have to write a .bat file
to set the environment and run it with something like "xdosemu -E
c:/pdp11.bat". I don't have more details until I return home and dig out
the original files.