[Haifux] Technion's PDP-11 Simulator

Tzafrir Rehan tzafrir.r at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 10:47:19 MSD 2009

I also faced that problem at my 2nd semester.

The course staff told me that there is some sort of work on a new simulator,
that will also run on linux.

You'll have to wait for that to happen, which will probably be after both of
us graduate.

Also, notice that some of the PDP11 simulator executables were compiled in
1995, so that should give you an estimate of the change rate to that
software.

--

  Tzafrir