[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE corrected] Arduino - Open Source Hardware and a Viewport to Micro Manufacturing

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sun Jun 14 17:41:31 MSD 2009

(I got the date wrong in the previous mail -- sorry.)

On Monday, *June 15th* at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Amy Chayun's

   Arduino - Open Source Hardware and a Viewport to Micro Manufacturing

Arduino (http://www.arduino.cc) is an open source hardware platform.
Since its launch it became much more than just a hobbyist playground.
This presentation will introduce the Arduino platform, go over some of
the messy details and explore its potential to the casual hacker. No
electric engineering background is needed, some basic C knowledge is

We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future lectures:

29/6/09 KSM and the art of memory mangement: Izik Eidus
13/7/09 Google's Android: An Overview: Yoni Rabkin
27/7/09 How Time Flies: Jiffies, Hi-Res Timers and the Tickless Kernel:
Gilad Ben-Yossef
10/8/09 GCC Profile Guided Optimization: Shachar Shemesh
17/8/09 Mesh networking; kernel, netlink and transport layer sockets:
Rami Rosen

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il