[Haifux] Yet another poll

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Sun Jun 7 09:21:08 MSD 2009

Orr Dunkelman wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> As 7 people voted in the last poll (concerning whether 20 people would
> arrive to Shachar's talk), we are trying to even embarrass  ourselves
> with another poll!
>
> Shachar is willing to give a re-run of his TOR talk.
>
> Please vote in http://www.doodle.com/pe2va5xwbt8bxfmp when you can
> arrive (more options! maybe this time, 20 people even go and vote...)
>
> Biglal Shemi Shmatzbia'a Masphi'aa!
>
> (and for those who want to vote in the previous poll as well:
> http://www.doodle.com/nnwhrxeu74h7s4qw )

You can remove the first poll. I've set up something unrelated to do in
Haifa on August 10th, and will give the optimization lecture on that
date regardless of how many people say they are going to arrive. It is
still much more fun when people do, actually, arrive, but don't feel
compelled to arrive or to pre-register.

The Tor lecture, on the other hand, is a re-run, so I would really like
to know there are people who actually want to hear the lecture again.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble,
Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh