[Haifux] When is the Material from the OpenCL Talk going to be Available?

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:11:36 MSD 2009

Dear all,

You'd be happy to hear that Ofer was kind enough to send us the
lecture slides, and they are now available online.

For future talks, let me assure you that if the webmasters get a copy
of the slides, it's a short time (usually less than 24 hours) before
we put them online. Hence, I would like to suggest that if you do not
find the lecture slides, send an email to the lecturer (who is the one
with the slides) with a CC to the webmasters (so we'll know what's
going on) asking (politely!) for the slides.

Best regards,
Orr.