[Haifux] The April Event.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:48:54 MSK 2009

2009/1/28 Yossi Gil <yossi.gil at gmail.com>:
> 1. As per Dotan's advice, I just filled in a request for 50 Ubuntu disks, to
> be handed out to students. It would take time, but perhaps we will obtain
> this in time for the April meeting.
> 2. People who like Kubuntu better, should perhaps do the same...
> 3. But, we will discuss the April event on our Thursday party on Feb 19th.

Discs delivered in April will likely be Ubuntu 8.10 as the 9.04 will
take time to begin pressing _after_ 9.04 is released, which is
scheduled for _late_ April. I currently have in my possession one
official Kubuntu 8.04 and one Kubuntu 8.10 disk. They are pretty, and
the licensing terms are printed right there in the clear:
"You are encouraged and legally entitled to copy, reinstall, modify,
and redistribute this CD for yourself and your friends."

Dotan Cohen