[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] Windows Refund HOWTO by Zvi Devir

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:24:14 MSK 2009

Next Monday, January 19th at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear
Zvi Devir talk about

        Windows Refund HOWTO

Abstract

 Microsoft's End User License Agreement (EULA) allows customers to
return unused copied of the Windows operation system to the
manufacturer, for a refund or credit. Not surprisingly, the laptop
manufacturers are not too happy with that, and they raise obstacles on
customers who would like to get a refund. In this lecture I will talk
about the first successful Windows Vista refund case in Israel.

We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future lectures:

2/2/2009      Sifting a Haystack -- The Slashdot Back-End From
                    a Naive User's Point of View
                 Tim Lord
16/2/2009    Progreamming NXT using Open Source platforms      Yaniv Aknin
2/3/2009      Wireless in Linux
                  Rami Rosen
16/3/2009    Introduction to openmp
          Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda
30/3/2009    openmp - from the developer's side
   Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda
20/4/2009    OpenCL Overview
       Ofer Rosenberg
4/5/2009      gdb in Greater Depth
             Guy Keren
18/5/2009    Compiling Effectively for Cell with GCC
     Revital Eres

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"a scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, -- a mere
heart of stone" - Charles Darwin.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)