[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE+CHAT] 0AD - Aviv Sharon

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 12:10:26 MSK 2009

On Monday, December 7th (TOMORROW) at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Aviv
Sharon talk about

          0AD - a FOSS strategy game

Aviv Sharon is a contributor to the game, mainly in the graphics area. In
addition to the presentation of the game, we hope to establish a
reasonably-fast IRC chat with a group of the leading developers of 0AD, on:
#0ad on QuakeNet
The purpose of the chat is to refer questions to the leading developers.
You are all invited to lurk on the channel, even if you miss the talk...

We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

This meeting opens this year of Haifux regular events:

27/12/09 Nested Virtualization: Muli Ben-Yehuda
04/01/10 The Offline Scheduler: Raz Ben-Yehuda
18/01/10 The FOSS Community as a Social Phenomenon: Yaron Dishon
15/02/10 VoIP in Linux: Rami Rosen

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org