[Haifux] YOM HA'SHOA ?? [HAIFUX Lecture] OpenCL Overview - Ofer Rosenberg

Gilad Ben-Yossef gilad at codefidence.com
Mon Apr 20 11:29:31 MSD 2009

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda wrote:

>     c. Wish to come, and have a problem with the date because it is
>     today and I need more advanced notice :)
>

> Hi Yossef, Shlomi (with regard to Herzelinux) and all,
>
> Please note that Haifux has an RSS feed, which is updated when a new
> lecture is announced (months in advance) as well as a google calendar,
> all available through http://haifux.org/future.html.
>
> Once upon a time Gabor and I  tried to have all Israeli Linux club
> events exported in RSS, so that an upcoming events lists could be
> compiled Haifux and Telux still support this method.
>
> http://haifux.org/cal.html
Actually, Herzelinux has that too, as well iCal.

Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef
Chief Coffee Drinker

Codefidence Ltd.
The code is free, your time isn't.(TM)

Web:    http://codefidence.com
Email:  gilad at codefidence.com
Office: +972-8-9316883 ext. 201
Fax:    +972-8-9316885
Mobile: +972-52-8260388

	To kill a copyright lawyer, put it between two mirrors.