[Haifux] YOM HA'SHOA ?? [HAIFUX Lecture] OpenCL Overview - Ofer Rosenberg

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 03:18:57 MSD 2009

Actually next week won't fly as well (memorial day, if I remember correctly).

In the past we have had talks at this evening, even though I have to
admit I've never attended any of these.

So - please voice your opinion quickly about the matter - and send
your inputs to Orna/Eli (I will not be able to take of that, as I'll
probably be on a plane).

Orr.