[Haifux] Linux Foundation's "I'm a Linux" Commercial

Eran Arbel sabrerunner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:29:49 MSD 2009

The contest started a while ago and now they have chosen the winner. I
thought of putting it up here because it would probably be fun and then I
finished reading and saw the winner was a Graphic Designer and UI consultant
from Bet Shemesh named Amitay Tweeto. Congrats.

The videos are available online:
http://www.itwire.com/content/view/24408/1231/

--
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.
And no one ever said being a heretic was easy.
May we meet in Less Interesting Times...
http://eran.geek.co.il