[Haifux] Passover cleaning

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 02:49:15 MSD 2009

Hi everybody,

In the last few months I have stopped bothering you about the empty
queue. This was mainly due to a sudden surge in the number of talks in
the queue. But since February no new talks have entered the queue.
This is probably because you were thinking that planning 5 months in
advance is a bit too much. Well, it isn't!

So, when you enjoy your passover, do remember haifux. If you have some
old slides you  found during the cleaning, or if your are bored with
the passover vacation (if you have one), if you have something
important to say (or even something not-so-important, but still
interesting) - HAIFUX is the solution for you.

You know where you can reach us (webmaster at haifux.org, in case you
forgot), and we'd be happy to hear about lecture topics.

Happy (and Kosher, if applies) passover (or easter if applies)
Orr.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"a scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, -- a mere
heart of stone" - Charles Darwin.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)