[Haifux] [OT] Looking for a new job - Can you help?

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Sun Sep 28 18:47:54 MSD 2008

Hello guys and gals,

I am looking for a new job. after 4 years at 013 Netvision, I would like a
change of scenery and go for something new.

I am thinking - something along the lines of Software QA or Linux SysAdmin.

Any job with Linux would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a link to my Hebrew
CV<http://solidfiles.com/d/109d81f322c059bd150b1ee683ca82e6>.

I am also seeking help with translating my CV to English....

As for location - I am currently living in Haifa, but willing, to an extent,
to consider moving to another town (not an easy task with two small
children...)

Anyone willing to help - please contact me off-list.

Thanks a bunch!

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746

PLEASE READ: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html