[Haifux] UBUNTU instalation

Dave Roi davidroi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 01:33:54 MSD 2008

There is a much easier way to do this.

Synaptic has a feature that creates the installation script for you.
In Synaptic under File->Generate package download script.

You can also use the File->Save markings and File->Read markings to do the
about same thing.
If you want to mark all the packages in a specific machine just do
File->Save markings and tick the box that says Save full state, not only
changes.

I've used the second technique and it works great.

Dave.