[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] The Ruby programming language by Ohad Lutzky

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Fri Sep 5 20:16:08 MSD 2008

On Friday 05 September 2008, Ohad Lutzky wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone Monday's lecture to the
> following Monday, as it turns out I won't be able to arrive.

Just a note - instead of "be able to arrive" it should be "be able to come".
Israelis have for a long time used "Heg'ia3" instead of "Ba'" in Hebrew, and
now it seems to have infiltrated their use of English:

* http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/arrive

* http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/come

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish