[Haifux] Let's face it! (was W2L discussion)

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:10:39 MSD 2008

2008/9/5 Eli Billauer <eli at billauer.co.il>:
> Completely agreed. I would take it even further: No events should ever
> be announced there.

This is the problem: people would _expect_ events to be posted there.
Suppose a hypothetical Udi finds haifux on facebook. He signs up. Now,
he expects all his info to come down that channel. "What?!?", thinks
Udi, "I now have to go to another _website_ for info on this facebook
group?!? wtf?!?" and now he thinks bad of haifux.

Multiply this by all the linkedins and mysplats and it will be a disaster.

Dotan Cohen