[Haifux] Why open source

Ori Idan ori at helicontech.co.il
Fri Nov 28 19:38:43 MSK 2008

I think the question is why not open source?
The question is not how you make money from open source, although this is
not always obvious, you can see many companies who does make money from open
source.
But how do you make money from closed source? this remains a mystery to me.
I would be happy to give a talk about it, actually I think it is better to
have a discussion about it so it will not be a talk but rather a discussion.

--
Ori Idan