[Haifux] [CALL FOR LECTURE] Lego Mindstorms

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:22:09 MSK 2008

Hi All,

On Haifux's meeting break (when things happen) today we have mentioned Lego
Mindstorm as a cool topic for a lecture, if only it was open source.

However, it seems that Lego going open source on its firmware is old news
(2006):
http://mindstorms.lego.com/Press/2057/Open%20Source%20Announcement.aspx

So, is anyone up to the task of preparing a lecture about it? Maybe
including a live demo, if anyone has it at home (yes, I know some of you
have it...)?

Reminder - we still do not have any commitment for a lecture about Linux's
new scheduler.

Thanks,
Orna.