[Haifux] Fwd: OpenSource and Free Technologies Fest - Mon 19/5

Dave Roi davidroi at gmail.com
Sun May 18 18:00:36 MSD 2008

Hey all,

As part of my job at Sun I organized a lecture tomorrow at Taub.
The covered topics are listed below and at http://sun.vzwar.com/
The lecturers are OpenSolaris developers that came to Israel especially for
this series of lectures.
You are all invited.
As stated below, the lecture will take place at 9:00 tomorrow in auditorium
337 on the third floor of the Taub building.

See you there,