[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] Advanced Linux Kernel Networking - Neighboring Subsystem; IPSec by Rami Rosen

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:04:46 MSK 2008

Next Monday, 10th of March, at 18:30 the Haifa Linux Club, will meet
again and enjoy the lecture of Rami Rosen about

               Advanced Linux Kernel Networking - Neighboring Subsystem; IPSec

abstract:
* We will deal with arp table and arp cache,
* Reachability and Network Unreachability Detection,
* Reachability states (NUD_REACHABLE , NUD_NONE or NUD_FAILED, and more)
* Garbage collection with the Neighboring Subsystem.
* Interaction between Linux Kernel Routing Subsystem and Linux
* Kernel Neighboring Subsystem.
* IPsec - tunnels and encryption , xfrm API , IPsec flow cache.

We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future Lectures:

How Ethernet works                                          Nir
Abulaffo        24/3/2008
Advanced Linux Kernel Networking - third lecture Rami Rosen       7/4/2008

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish
to give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux
might be interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)