[Haifux] Idea for lecture: connecting to HOT / 012 without a router

Tzafrir Rehan tzafrir.r at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 23:31:33 MSD 2008

Most ISPs will let you have that solution (they (mistakenly?) call it MPLS)
where they associate your modem's MAC address to the ISP, and you can use
normal DHCP, I've always had it and will never agree for anything else.

Some ISPs though either refuse to give you that service, or charge extras
for it.

--

  Tzafrir.