[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] Wireshark by Nir Abulaffo

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:59:40 MSD 2008

Next Monday, 16th of June, at 18:30 the Haifa Linux Club, will gather
to enjoy Nir Abulaffo's presentation about

        Wireshark

(Such a topic doesn't really needs an abstract, right? I mean wireshark
is one of the most famous network protocol analyzers out there.
If you want to know more, you will have to attend)

We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future Lectures:

Crash and burn: writing Linux application
fault handlers                                          Gilad
Ben-Yossef        30/6/2008

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish
to give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux
might be interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3 2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)