[Haifux] Open slot - A call for lecture

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 07:33:04 MSD 2008

Hi All,

I am currently preparing a lecture about openMP usage.

There are lots of tutorials on the web which teach the basic
vocabulary or the spec, but I would like to concentrate on the process
of taking a complex scalar program and making it parallel, and the few
things I actually did need to know doing that.

Orna.