[Haifux] Open slot - A call for lecture

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:15:43 MSD 2008

Dear haifuxers,

In these hot times, when the mind is boiled, and any mental activity
which is not done next to an air conditioner (or inside a
refrigerator), the problem of finding lecturers for future meetings
become very hard.

I would like to ask you to volunteer to give a talk, even in 3 months
from now, so that we'll have a queue again. I know that I haven't
given a talk in a while, and I promise to amend this fact once I'm
visiting Israel (or figure out how to give the talk over the
internet), but do not let this stop _YOU_ from giving talks.

Cheers,

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"a scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, -- a mere
heart of stone" - Charles Darwin.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3 2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)