[Haifux] Lightning talk! LEHITPAKED

Rami Rosen rosenrami at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:44:49 MSD 2008

Hi,
I suggest the following topic: (it will be less than 7 minutes)

- Building a kernel module for multiple Linux distribuitions on
a single Linux machine.

This will explain how, for example, you can build a Fedora Core 4
module / RedHat enterprise 5 module and other distros  on a single
Fedora Core 8 machine.

 (the solution is *not* based on virtualization, though it also can be
done by virtualization).

> If anyone has a ding (that is, a small counter-top bell), bring >it :)
 Would it not be simpler to implement it in sw ?!

Regards,
Rami Rosen