[Haifux] Lightning talk! LEHITPAKED

Ohad Lutzky ohad at lutzky.net
Wed Jul 9 13:16:50 MSD 2008

(I couldn't find any appropriate translation. Anyone know one?)

Time limit for this session: 7 minutes!

Everyone participating, please list the topics you'll be talking
about. (That's 7 separate minutes for each topic, switching speakers
after every topic)
If anyone has a ding (that is, a small counter-top bell), bring it :)

I have three topics to talk about, time granting:

1. Writing a small application to get around a clunky website
(specifically on the Egged website's "free text search")
2. Git's patch-add and interactive-rebase modes (sure to impress users
of other VCSs as well :))
3. TTime, a rewrite of fork of a clone of a clone of Marprog, the
Technion timetable schedular

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and

Ohad Lutzky